Protected Cultivation Structures
Protected Cultivation Crops
Hi-Tech Automation System
Irrigation System & Accessory
Soil Less Cultivation
Repair & Maintenance Service
Cold Chain Projects
A cold room is a storage space that is used to keep products cool between trading. Products stay in general for a maximum of three days in the cold rooms. Cold rooms are in general not equipped with humidity control. Cold rooms are used to cool different types of fruits and vegetables at the same time.
“Ethics Infinity Pvt. Ltd.” offers a wide range of Pre-fabricated Cold Rooms and Combo (Chillers & Freezers) Rooms .Our Cold rooms are designed for special applications and special temperature control. As per demand of various industries, we design Walk- in cold rooms that are widely used for chilling and freezing application. The user-friendly structure is a CFC-free refrigeration system, which facilitates efficient cooling, freezing of the chamber. Food safe and CFC free, these cold rooms are widely used for Food Processing and Pharmaceutical industry, also by Fisheries, Hotels and Research & Development companies.
There are Six requirements for the selection of a crop that is suitable for cold rooms:
1) The shelf life of the crop will be significantly extended when they will be cooled
2) The production volume of the concerning crop.
3) The average price must be above a certain price per kg per volume If the crop has a low volume/price ratio a cold storage is not economical because of the high power costs.
4) The price fluctuation during the year
5) The harvest season of the crop. This in combination with the shelf life is an important parameter.
6)The cooling temperature.
© 2017 Ethics Infinity Pvt. Ltd. by Ethics Infinity