● Double Deep Pallet Racking is a system that enables two rows of pallets to be stored back to back, which offers significantly greater storage density and more efficient use of space than traditional pallet racking configurations.
● As Pallets are stored in a two deep configuration, the number of access aisles within a warehouse can be reduced. The space saved by requiring less aisles means that additional racking can be accommodated in the available floor space.
● Although the speed of access to all of the pallet positions is restricted, as pallets closest to the access point will need to be removed in order to access pallets on the second row, an efficient stock management system can easily compensate and enable businesses to achieve increased productivity by taking advantage of the increased storage density.
● Double Deep Pallet Racking systems adapt to any type of unit load.
● The design of Double Deep Pallet Racking enables its reconfiguration or extension according to the storage needs that arise.
● Significant increase in storage capacity over standard racking configuration.
● Reduces need to expand or relocate facilities to achieve increased storage.
● Efficient stock control of same/similar items.
● Multi-Tier Configuration enables efficient usage of available height.