● Drive in Pallet Racking is designed to provide a high density storage solution by enabling pallets to be stored in a several deep configurations on a rack. Pallets are stored on guide rails which span the depth of the racking, and forklift trucks enter these storage lanes to deposit or retrieve loads.
● Due to the way in which pallets are loaded, stored and retrieved, there is no requirement for access aisles between each row of pallets, and therefore the floor space traditionally used for these aisles can instead be used for pallet storage. This means that within a warehouse, a significantly higher proportion (up to 80% more) of the available space can be used for storage.
● Adaptable to unstable pallet/load heights.
● Higher storage capacity per cubic meter than other storage systems.
● High Density Storage & Maximizing floor and storage space.
● Well-suited to most of the forklift & reach truck models.
● Limited Stock Rotation & Ideal for seasonal goods and cold storage
● Appropriate for industries engaged in batch production.