● Push Back Rollers are based on the Pallet Racking System and including wheel/roller conveyors. These Push-Back Rollers can also be used to provide additional storage space in otherwise unusable areas, such as above cross-aisles or around dock-levelers.
● The roller option, after placing the first pallet in the lane, the next pallet is pushing the previous one with the forklift backwards over the roller. Each pallet is placed in the depth of the system by pushing another pallet. Retrieving the last loaded pallet where the other pallets are sling to the loading/unloading position by means of gravity does the unloading.
● Push back roller racking can increase your storage capacity and streamline your warehouse operations, allowing you to implement procedures that will save you time and money.
● Excellent use of space: As a live system it is a high-density storage solution, i.e. it optimizes storage capacity for the same space.
● Ideal for homogeneous non-perishable products: When implementing the LIFO (Last in, First out) management system, the last unit load in is the first load out.
● Quick and easy loading and unloading: Since the forklift does not have to enter the aisle of the structure, maneuver and loading and unloading time is reduced.
● Stock control: By allowing you to differentiate a different product reference in each loading aisle.
● Ideal system for cold storage or freezing due to its high compaction and the resistance of roller and shuttle systems at low temperatures.
● Minimum operating costs due to excellent space optimization.