● Dock Levelers are efficiently used for handling heavy loads. They are used in various applications, such as warehouse, stations, shipping dock, postal transportation, and express delivery. Our widespread variety of Dock Leveler facilitates winding short the footsteps of the docked vehicles and growing the loading bays for contiguous docks.
● Dock Levelers are bridges for simple, swift and economical flow of work. They provide a smooth transition from the facility floor to the trailer for your operators, forklifts and products. Lift range could be adjusted to accommodate your trailer that of different height. Forklifts also could drive into the carriage by this dock leveler and makes your work more efficient.
● These Dock Levelers is placed at the exterior of the building in a loading bay. This is an actual bridge between the loading area and the vehicle, so as to balance out all the difference in height and distance. It enhances safety and productivity by avoiding multiple handling of the loads.
● Loading ramp is different from others by its distinct characteristic. People can load and unload cargo from the container more easily by using dock ramps. And the forklifts can go up and down safely.
● Very robust and reliable
● Self-supporting base frame
● Open and self-cleaning hinge design
● 2 main cylinders and 1 lip cylinder
● Large variety of models and options