● Dock Shelters are particularly efficient when they are optimally adapted to the docking vehicles and the loading situation. This requires a wide range of flexible solutions. Robust push-in flap dock shelters with different frame constructions prevent them from being damaged during docking. Inflatable dock seals adjust to different vehicle dimensions. Roll-up flaps compensate for even larger differences in vehicle heights.
● This type of dock shelter consists of Aluminum Profiles which are mounted to both sides and to the top edge of the alcove. The shelter can be set in concrete, steel or installed using a special fixing system. Made of high durability and PVC-Coated Fabrics. Warning bars at the front of the dock shelter assist the vehicle in the dock-in process.
● The Dock Shelter comes pre-installed and consists of only three parts Hence, it can be applied on the forearm very quickly and easily. The considerable savings in regards to time and money are the defining advantages of this design.
● Provides improved working conditions and reduces the draught into the building.
● Side sealing arrangement at bottom at both side of vehicle to prevent entry of dust.
● Better adapted to docking vehicles and loading conditions.
● Durable, industrial grade vinyl material for longer life.
● Best solution for energy-saving.