● Mobile Shelving System, also known as Roller Racking, is a highly efficient storage solution that provides up to 100% more storage capacity within a space. It works by creating aisles when required by moving the shelving units to open up access to the specific row of storage needed, and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
● This Shelving System consists of Standard Shelving Units mounted on steel rails, which allows the shelf units to move to and fro. It is equipped with steering wheel or a manual handle in the front of unit.
● It can also be used to store computer discs and other accessories, pharmaceutical products, spare parts, plastic bins, books, files, small articles and other items.
● High quality – manufactured from MS materials with powder coated.
● Compact Shelving Systems create secure and efficient storage.
● You can carry high loads with added mobility.
● You can store a wide range of versatile accessories
● With single person operating and locking system.
Maximum loading for one row of shelving (moving manually): 40 tons*.
*Equal to a block of 20 shelving bays loaded with 2000kg per bay
From 1000mm – 3000mm (Height)
From 300mm –500mm (Depth)