● Narrow Aisle Shelving Systems are mostly used in warehouses running 24 hours per day preferably with automated cranes. The main advantage of a Narrow Aisle Shelving System installation is the optimization of storage space, this due to the fact that rail-running cranes demand less maneuvering space compared with traditional forklift handling.
● A Narrow Aisle Shelving System enables you to set up high-density storage by making better use of your floor area and roof height. By reducing unnecessary aisle space, you can make more room for more racks.
● Based on the principle of a minimum number of components – for fast assembly and rebuild.
● Floor space utilization: 50% or 40% more than selective in high warehouse operation.
● Require the super –flat floor surface.
● Safe product protection to height
● Good stock rotation.
Depth: 300mm / 400mm / 500mm / 600mm / 800mm / 1000mm
Length: 900mm / 1000mm / 1290mm
High-rise installations can be built up to a height of 12,000mm