● Pallet Flow Racking storage systems use a combination of elevated rails and dynamic components (wheels, rollers, conveyors) within a rack supported structure. The Pallets are loaded at the rear of the system onto the rollers, and driven by gravity, are conveyed down to the front of the system for easy unloading. It is only requiring an aisle for loading and another aisle for unloading, allowing for the storage of multiple pallet loads back-to-back.
● Pallet Flow Racking is ideal if customer operating a first-in, first-out (FIFO) freight storage setup. Pallet Flow Racking allows pallets or cartons to move full-width or smoothly on rollers. It is suitable for the Beverage Industry or as a buffer storage facility in manufacturing.
● Optimal use of space. High-density storage system, so more storage capacity in the same space
● Fast, simple removal. Ideal positioning of the products reduces load maneuver and extraction times.
● Increased storage capacity in a warehouse with adjustable pallet racking.
● Ideal product rotation: Perfect for FIFO systems (first-in, first-out).