● Power Roller Conveyors are a flexible, robust and highly efficient method for transporting objects of various sizes. They enable goods to be distributed and diverted across multiple levels, helping to optimize production and warehouse space. We take the time to understand the customers internal logistics challenges and design a powered roller conveyor system to solve them.
● Driven Rollers are spaced out according to the length of the products to be conveyed and a driven roller provides drive to several passive gravity rollers by means of a drive belt. These passive rollers work together with the powered roller to form "zones". The system uses integral photocells and controllers to control these zones so that products can be delivered continuously but prevent contact from being made.
● Products May Move Together When a Gap Appears at the End Of The System, or products may move one by one when the front area is empty.
● The speed and also the process can be easily controlled and the risk for damage is reduced as the parts never touch.
● The small zones of the system are powered independently and can be set up to run only when an item is present.
● A series of DC motors are used to drive the rollers.
● Emergency stops allow the system to be stopped quickly.
● If a motor breaks down, it will only stop one zone.